This was a list I made of posts I wanted to make…. but I never did! I may still someday, but if there’s something on this list you want to know about let me know and I shall bup that topic up the priority list!
- Apathy, T3, and the Negative Feels That Form in Isolation
- The Blood Falls of Antarctica
- that, disappointingly, aren’t actually blood
- Mt. Erebus and the Crystals
- Antarctica is home to Mount Erebus – the southernmost active volcano in the world – as well as the only known ‘lava lakes’, which have held liquid magma for eons despite the continent’s frigid conditions.
- Brinicles and how cool they are (and deadly)
- The Dry Valleys in Antarctica which are the driest places on earth
- Wind! And what’s it’s like being exposed to such harsh weather
- There are 30 different countries that operate 80 research stations situated around the continent!
- Flights and flight photos
- How useful Reddit is
- The new station updgrades coming soon
- The research happening on station
- Healthcare on Ice
- Sports and recreational options and how to stay HR-friendly in your extracurriculars
- Coffee and other things people want in care packages
- What do people do during the off-season?
- Being a Tourist
If there’s something NOT on this list but you still want to know, comment or contact me and I can add it.